Thursday, September 3, 2009

Well it's official

Yes it's official - I have now released my new range of daisy colours.

I must say a HUGE thank you to my friend Tara who helped me re-design my blog header ( also managed to stuff up my layout of my blog in the process and Tara helped with that too - phew!!!!)

I have gone from 9 premium string colours to 23 - yay!!!!!!

I am still stocking the multi-packs in the standard string BUT wait there's more!!!!!

The "more" part of the release is still in the fine tuning stage so you WILL have to wait for that one.

So if you'd like to place an order, drop me an email and I will send you an order form and some detials.

Luv Sandie

4 comments:

Kellie said...

Oh the header is gorgeous Sandie! I would LOVE if you could email me your list kelliewinnell@yahoo.com.au Thank so much xx

Unknown said...

Glad to help you my friend.

Melinda Spinks said...

Sandie... I can't believe all those gorgeous new colours... well done to you!

Sandie said...

thanks Melinda - new colours, new ideas, new creations.
Luv Sandie