Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Some of my samples using my Handmade Daisies












"My Fair Daisy" as published in Australian Paper Crafts magazine
Issue No. 68

























































There are many ways of using my daisies. You can glue them directly onto cardstock, you can sew them onto cardstock - even add buttons, gems whatever you have in your stash. The ideas are endless. They hold their shape really well and the colours really jump off the card or page.

I have had some cards published in For Keeps Creative Paper using my daisies (Sweet cards shown above) and also an OTP Handmade Dress & Hand Bag - as shown above published in Australian Paper Crafts magazine.

9 comments:

Nicole and Andrew said...

your cards all look great,
congrats on being published :o)

~Nancy~ said...

OH wow.. these are so cute Sandie!!!! And congrats on the pubs!

Meda said...

Wow! These cards left me speechless! Not only your daisies are beautiful embellishments, but your ways of using them make some true works of art. I also love the way you use the cuttlebug embossing folders.

Sandie said...

Thanks for the feedback girlies.

Luv Sandie

SmilynStef said...

Wow ... love those blooms.

Rachel said...

Your work is so beautiful. Congratulations on being published, you deserve it xxx

Sandie said...

Thanks girlies - I appreciate your lovely comments and encouragement.

Luv Sandie

Little Miss JoJo said...

The daisies look gorgeous, Sandie!! =)

Sandie said...

Thank you very much for popping in and leaving a comment. I appreciatre it.

Luv Sandie