Monday, November 24, 2008

My Range of Handmade Daisies












Here are some photos I took of my Handmade Daisies today. In these shots you will see single colour packs of 4 in the following colours

Premium String

Red/Burnt Red
Orange
Bright Yellow
Baby Pink
Hot Pink
Pale Blue
Lime Green
Forest Green
Lilac

I have also added a photo of the Mixed Bag which comes in the Standard String

This pack is a pack of 9 and the colours are as follows:

Hot Pink, Bright Green, Aqua, Brown, Baby Pink, White, Lemon, Lilac and Buttermilk
If you would like to place an order or you have any questions, please email me and I will forward an Order Form to you either via email or directly to your postal address.
Please Note - as at 3/9/09 new products available - refer to post 3/9/09.
Thank You.
Sandie Downey

10 comments:

Leah said...

well done and congratulations Sandie! I love handmade!

Annie said...

Hey Sandie - Congratulations on expanding your business!

I've lost your new email address - could you please re-forward it to me!

Thanks! Annie (Scrapbook Hub)

CreativeMe68 said...

Hi Sandie, have found your blog through Alyssa's Little Bits of Me! Congrats on your business and I was wondering if you still have any of those flowers for sale!!! They are wicked!!! Love the LO that have been published! Please email me your details at cm_sd68@hotmail.com Luv Shaz xoxo

Sandie said...

Gidday Shaz, great of you to drop in.
I have sent you an email.

Luv Sandie

CreativeMe68 said...

Thanks Sandie....I am off now to check out your other blog. Look forward to purchasing some flowers.
Luv Shaz xoxo

Rachel said...

WOW Sandie, your amazing!!!! Flowers are gorgeous!!! My friend sharon (creativeme68), told me to check out your work and its stunning!!! xxx

Sandie said...

Thanks for popping in Scrap-Princess. Nice to meet you.

Luv Sandie

Tania B said...

Hey Sandie, look at all your gorgeous flowers, they look so nice and that set of cards is just beautiful!

Sandie said...

thanks for dropping in Tania.
Mwah!!! Luv Sandie

Sandie said...

thanks for dropping in Tania.
Mwah!!! Luv Sandie